Cheek fat pad removal, also known as Bichat fat pad removal or buccal lipectomy, is surgery to remove excess fat pads from the cheeks to create a more contoured appearance to the face. It is usually used to reduce chubby cheeks that may be due to genetics or weight gain.
The surgeon often combines Bichat's pillow reduction with other procedures to help restore correct facial contours. When assessing the patient's face, he tries to choose a treatment program so that the transitions between different parts of the face are delicate. Often this also includes correcting or completely removing the Bichat pads if they are overly convex so that this subtle transition can be achieved.
60 - 90 min
Effects of lipectomy, i.e. reduction of fat pads
Highlighting the cheekbones
Facial contour improvement
Improving the appearance of the face
Are you a candidate to remove fat pads from your cheek?
- with plump cheeks,
- with a convex appearance of the cheek,
- who have had jaw surgery to reduce their chin or jaw (this procedure helps to shorten the jaw but can compress the tissues of the middle of the face, resulting in plump or puffy cheeks)
- who want to emphasize cheekbones without using fillers,
- who want to rejuvenate the overall appearance of their face.
- During the pre-surgery consultation, the surgeon will discuss in detail about the benefits of cheek fat removal, the procedure itself and post-operative recovery. He will also answer the Patient's concerns and questions to help make an informed decision.
How to make an appointment for a consultation?
Please contact the clinic reception by phone at the following numbers:
- 698 925 498.
We arrange consultations only by phone.
We do not arrange medical appointments via SMS, e-mail, private messages in social media or via external portals.
For patients from outside Warsaw who are determined to undergo the procedure without prior consultation, please send 4-6 photos of your face by e-mail: both profiles, en face and en face with a slight smile (so that the teeth are visible) to email@example.com
The price of the treatment includes:
1 pre-treatment consultation
surgery with anesthesia
taking out stitches
2 follow-up visits
confirmed blood group,
blood sugar level
the level of blood clotting indicators - APTT, INR,
the presence of HBS antigens (HbsAg) in the blood - the presence of HBV means hepatitis B,
the presence of Anti-HCV antibodies in the blood - the detected presence means viral infection with hepatitis C,
the presence of HIV in the blood.
- blood clotting problems or use of blood thinners
- pregnancy and lactation period
- inflammations and infections
- active herpes
- antibiotic therapy (wait 2 weeks)
- the presence of purulent sinusitis,
- arterial hypertension - untreated or incorrectly treated,
- facial inflammation,
- anemia (anemia) - a set of disease symptoms with a lower than normal level of hemoglobin and hematocrit index, as well as with a smaller number of erythrocytes (red blood cells),
- hereditary thromboembolic diseases,
- diabetes – depending on its nature, correction of the tip of the nose can be carried out.