Face lifting - the most effective of rejuvenating treatments, aimed at removing excess skin and fatty tissue and restoring the tension of the myofascial layer.
Surgical face and neck lifting will keep you healthy and radiant for a long time!
NUMBER OF REPETITIONS
- reduction of wrinkles around the lower eyelids
- removal of excess skin around the lower eyelids - the so-called "bags under the eyes"
- cheek lift
- improvement of the face oval
- lifting the drooping corners of the mouth
- shallowing of the nasolabial folds
- pronounced facial rejuvenation
What is the facelift procedure?
The treatment consists in injecting with a specially prepared preparation. The procedure is practically painless, because immediately before the procedure we use a local anesthetic in a cream or spray.
Indications for a face lift
- wrinkles and furrows
- loss of skin firmness
- excess loose skin
- drooping eyelids
- drooping face oval
- sagging of the skin in the middle part of the face and jaw line
- deep nasolabial folds
- wrinkles coming from the corners of the mouth down the chin (marionette lines)
- fatty tissue on the face (volume) that has fallen or moved to form so-called "hamsters"
- sagging and loss of muscle tone in the lower part of the face, resulting in a drooping face shape
- a double chin resulting from loose skin and excess fat under the chin and jaw
- wrinkled and sagging skin on the neck
The price of the treatment includes:
1 pre-treatment consultation
surgery with anesthesia
taking out stitches
2 follow-up visits
confirmed blood group,
blood sugar level
the level of blood clotting indicators - APTT, INR,
the presence of HBS antigens (HbsAg) in the blood - the presence of HBV means hepatitis B,
the presence of Anti-HCV antibodies in the blood - the detected presence means viral infection with hepatitis C,
the presence of HIV in the blood.
- blood clotting problems or use of blood thinners
- pregnancy and lactation period
- inflammations and infections
- active herpes
- antibiotic therapy (wait 2 weeks)
- the presence of purulent sinusitis,
- arterial hypertension - untreated or incorrectly treated,
- facial inflammation,
- anemia (anemia) - a set of disease symptoms with a lower than normal level of hemoglobin and hematocrit index, as well as with a smaller number of erythrocytes (red blood cells),
- hereditary thromboembolic diseases,
- diabetes – depending on its nature, correction of the tip of the nose can be carried out.