Upper eyelid surgery
Upper eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is one of the most frequently chosen procedures aimed at improving the appearance of the face in terms of a rested and relaxed effect. Upper eyelid plastic surgery aims to correct the eyelid when it is flaccid and drooping, which can affect not only the appearance but also the field of vision.
The original appearance of the skin around the eyes can change quite quickly. All because the skin of the eyes is delicate and thin, and it works almost several hours a day. Lifting the eyelids improves the appearance by subtracting a few years and restoring a rested and joyful look. Upper eyelid surgery is also a solution to the problem of sagging skin, which may limit the field of vision.
60 - 90 min
Who is the treatment for?
Lip Lift is the perfect solution for people who want a permanent and natural effect of lip enlargement.
It is dedicated to people who have:
- narrow upper lip
- large distance between the base of the nose and the mouth
- teeth that are not visible when smiling
- flaccid skin and numerous wrinkles around the upper lip
How is eyelid surgery performed?
Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) can be performed on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or upper and lower eyelids at the same time.
The surgeon will decide how much skin, muscle, and/or fat needs to be removed based on a preoperative assessment of factors such as: underlying facial muscle structure, bone structure, and eyebrow symmetry.
The surgeon will make precise marks on the upper and lower eyelids to indicate where excess tissue will be removed:
In the upper eyelid, the incision is hidden in the natural fold of the upper eyelid.
In most cases, blepharoplasty scars are not visible.
For dry eye patients, less tissue is removed to avoid exposing more of the eye to air, which can worsen symptoms.
Plastic surgery of the upper eyelids - when is it worth it?
- You have excess skin covering the natural crease of your upper eyelids
- You have loose upper eyelid skin that interferes with your vision
- The upper eyelids are swollen, making the eyes look tired and sad
- You have bags and dark circles under your eyes
- The upper eyelid is too flaccid and too wrinkled to apply make-up
- If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
How to make an appointment for a consultation?
Please contact the clinic reception by phone at the following numbers:
- 698 925 498.
We arrange consultations only by phone.
We do not arrange medical appointments via SMS, e-mail, private messages in social media or via external portals.
For patients from outside Warsaw who are determined to undergo the procedure without prior consultation, please send 4-6 photos of your face by e-mail: both profiles, en face and en face with a slight smile (so that the teeth are visible) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of the treatment includes:
1 pre-treatment consultation
surgery with anesthesia
taking out stitches
2 follow-up visits
confirmed blood group,
blood sugar level
the level of blood clotting indicators - APTT, INR,
the presence of HBS antigens (HbsAg) in the blood - the presence of HBV means hepatitis B,
the presence of Anti-HCV antibodies in the blood - the detected presence means viral infection with hepatitis C,
the presence of HIV in the blood.
- blood clotting problems or use of blood thinners
- pregnancy and lactation period
- inflammations and infections
- active herpes
- antibiotic therapy (wait 2 weeks)
- the presence of purulent sinusitis,
- arterial hypertension - untreated or incorrectly treated,
- facial inflammation,
- anemia (anemia) - a set of disease symptoms with a lower than normal level of hemoglobin and hematocrit index, as well as with a smaller number of erythrocytes (red blood cells),
- hereditary thromboembolic diseases,
- diabetes – depending on its nature, correction of the tip of the nose can be carried out.